Opportunity ID 8984
The INK Fellows program aims to engage the young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breaker who will be tomorrow shaper, the program invites those applicants who are struggling to bring an impact in the world and support a community of game-changers who reflect the world through their imaginative ideas. Eligible and interested applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
- Deadline: 18 August 2019
- Announcement date: October 2019
- Orientation date: 12 November 2019
- Conference date: 14 November 2019
Duration: 1 year
Benefits of the program:
- Traveling expenses
- Local transport and food
- Shared accommodation with other fellows
- Applicants will become a long term member of the organization
- Applicants will learn who to tell their stories to the world.
- Will have a coach to bring their ideas in the center
- Present the stories through conferences, digital platforms-inktalks.com, and Youth Tube.
- Will access to the INK’s social media channels during the fellowship year and beyond.
- Chance to be a fellow with partner organizations
- Applicants will be able to apply for the INK’s fellowship grant.
- Applicants will be making network with other participants and can take part in expert workshops.
- This is not a paid program
- Only the visa process should be performed by the applicants
- A letter of invitation for the visa process will be sent to the applicants.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 40 years
- Those applicants who are working to make a significant impact in the world and wish to find a global audience
- Applicants from any fields can apply
- Applicant’s work must speak for itself
- Successful applicants must be able to be present in the INK Conference two days earlier.
- Applicants required to speak with the INK team for the INK Fellows introduction webinar, talk curation, and feedback sessions.
- Applicants must be part of an organization
- The INK internal team will be evaluated the submitted applications
- 100 top applicants will be selected for the first step
- 50 top applicants will be selected for the second round
- 20 applicants or more will be selected for the final step.
- The whole applicants will be selected based on internal and external evaluation.
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed through Skype call or video conference.
How to apply:
- Fill out the online application form
- Successful fellows will be informed by email or telephone call
- Unsuccessful applicants also will be informed by email.
- Fill the online application here
- Nominate someone else here
For more information, please click here