Opportunity ID 10918
The Indian Government offered scholarships for inheritors of disabled persons and military martyrs, to pursue their bachelor’s degree in India, and aims to develop and equipped the human resource of inheritors of military martyrs and individuals with disabilities. According to Articles 10 and 19 of the law on the inheritance of martyrs and persons with disabilities, the scholarships allocated for military martyrs and individuals with disabilities.
Details of the scholarship:
Deadline: 4 December 2019
Number of scholarships: 377
Level of study: Bachelor degree
- Application must be graduated from high school
- The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 30 years.
- Applicants must have a legal collateral line (the name of applicants must be included).
- Must be proficient in the English language.
Note: the inheritors and individuals with disabilities can apply.
- High school diploma or three-years school records with the verification of the ministry of education of related province.
- Identification card.
- Disability card of disabled individuals.
- Copy of the online application form.
How to apply:
Eligible applicants can refer with the requested documents to the state ministry for martyrs and disabled affairs, and those applicants who are in provinces, they can refer to the directorate of martyrs and disabled affairs in their province.
Fill the online application form here, print it and attached it to other documents.
For more information, please contact 0706686415
Or visit the Ministry of Higher Education Website
Available email address: