Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 4 Days
Language of Instruction English
Teaming with the Jang Calderon Family Foundation, the One Young World has announced the Calderon Scholarships to support young black or indigenous leader to attend at One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany.
Young leaders from Latin America who are leading impactful initiatives and able to travel to Germany can apply to this scholarship to attend the One young world summit. One Young World Summit is a global conference organized in different countries. It brings over 3000 young leaders from over 190 countries together.
Deadline: April 24, 2021
Benefits of One young world scholarships:
- Free participation at One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany.
- Accommodation at a Hotel in a private room during the summit (22-25 July 2021)
- International and Domestic Travel cost to and from Munich, Germany.
- Visa Costs
- Shuttle costs between summit and accommodation
- Meal (breakfast, Lunch and diffener)
- Translation service
Who can apply?
Applicants should be between 18-30 years during the summit (July 2021)
Be the citizen of the following countries:
- Argentina, Antigua and Barbuda, Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Panama, Honduras, Jamaica, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Guyana, Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- commitment and potential benefits to respective communities or regions
- Leadership Capacity
- Addressing key local/global challenge
- Motivation to participate at OYW summit 2021.