Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Opportunity ID 16620
The iF Social Impact Prize supports initiatives that advance society. A total of EUR 100,000 will be awarded annually to the best projects as prizes. You are welcome to submit any initiatives, including CSR projects and active support for a particular societal issue, that help to address the most pressing problems of our time and improve living conditions. The project should be completed by now.
- Organized by: If World Design Guide
- Deadline: November 9, 2022
- Prize Value: 100,000 Euros
Sustainable Development Goals of the UNITED NATIONS (Goal 1-15)
- No poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and well being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean water & Sanitation
- Affordable and clean energy
- Decent work & Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and infrastructure
- Reduced Inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate Action
- Life below water
- Life on land
Prize & Benefits:
The following benefits will be awarded for winner projects to assess them to develop their plan:
- Your project will be supported by a prize fund of EUR 100,000.
- Projects chosen by the jury will be displayed on the iF Design Website for an indefinite period of time.
- The jury will introduce selected projects to a global design community, media, and the design-interested public.
- The jury will provide an individual jury report for each project that is supported.
- You can keep your project up to date by adding new videos, photos, or news.
- Companies, design studios, non-governmental organizations, foundations, social enterprises, government, and other organizations are all welcome to submit.
- Your project must already be established, and you may apply with the same project no more than twice.
- Student ideas will be rejected.
If your project’s response is yes to the question defined below, you can submit your project:
- Is your proposal can solve the current/related problem?
- Is your project the standards of moral-ethical?
- Is your project strengthening group relations?
- Is your project have a positive experience?
- Is your project balance effort and use value?
How to apply?
Eligible projects should be submitted via the online application form
- Fill in the blanks.
- Upload two images
- Write a brief entry description, and include the initiator and partner addresses.
To complete your participation, click “Publish your project” (for free). They will send you a brief confirmation after they have reviewed the content. If everything is ok, your project will compete for the prize automatically.
- Problem Solving
- Beneficial Experiencing
- Reasonable effort
- Moral Ethical Standards
For more information about iF Social Impact Prize, please visit the official website.
You may also be eligible for these opportunities:
- 500 Scholarships for Afghanistan students at Asian University for Women
- World Bank Winter Internship Program 2022/23 (Paid)
- D-Prize Challenges for Entrepreneurs ($20,000)
- Risk and Return Free online course by Columbia University
- MA in Policy Economics program at the Williams College for Developing Countries
- UCI Free Online Course on Effective Problem-Solving & Decision-Making