Opportunity ID 13774
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study English
British Council provides a free online course to learning IELTS skills and allows you to know everything you need to know for the IELTS test. The IELTS Listening Test course is designed to develop learning strategies that can help you to tackle the various kind of tasks you will meet, explore the test format, cope with complex texts on unfamiliar topics that you will meet on the IELTS studies. This course is offered for everyone who is preparing for the IELTS exam.
Deadline and start date of the course: various
Duration: 3 weeks (3 hours per week)
Support by: British Council
Instructors: Neil McLaren, the social community manager in charge of the British Council’s Global Social media channels for learners with 20 years of work experience in teaching.
- Test format of IELTS Listening
- Task types of IELTS Listening
- Skills and strategies of IELTS Listening
- Texts on unfamiliar topics
- What to expect on test day?
Benefits of the course:
When you complete the course you will be able to:
- You will learn how to develop your test performance and explore the IELTS listening test.
- You will learn different types of listening skills to help you to tackle the various kind of tasks you will face on the exam day.
- Develop your general knowledge and skill of listening that can help you to apply for different types of complex text on unfamiliar topics that you will meet during the IELTS exam.
- Improve your confidence and skills to appear on the exam date with full preparation.
Who can take part:
- This online course is allocated for anyone around the world which are intended to take the IELTS test.
- Both teachers and students can use this course to find more skills.
Similar courses provided by the British Council:
Explore for similar free online courses:
How to apply:
Interested applicants can join for free
Visit the British Council Website to access more details