Opportunity ID 4825
if you have a digital idea with the clear vision that your idea will change the lives of millions of people, so apply to a great challenge offered by the British Council.
British Council which is working for cultural relations and educational opportunity, is launching this competition to recognize the most life-changing solution to one or more of these six SDGs
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Decent work and economic growth
- Reduce inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Peace justice and strong institution
Who can be our partner ?!
The challenge is open to all
- groups of the individual from anywhere can connect
Value of joining:
- Will receive an award of 20000 pound
- Will be a partner for longs-lasting with British Council
- Make a network with more than 100 countries
How your Idea should be? (Selection criteria)
- have a positive impact by providing a life-changing solution to one of the SDGs
- Have the potential to scale in changing the lives of a large number of people (hundreds of thousands or millions) through digital engagement.
- be able to bring real value and play an important role to persuade the British Council to support you.
- Application period: October 1, 2019 – January 10, 2020
- Finalist announcement: March 2020
You can apply online and submit your idea via the online application form provided below:
For more information please visit the British Council Website. #IdeasChangeLives