Opportunity ID 5771
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 300
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 6 months
Language of Instruction EnglishPersianPashto
About the internship
The Civil Services Institute of IARCSC is offering a 6-month administrative internship program for 300 graduates of universities and higher education institutions of the below-mentioned provinces who have graduated in the years 2018, 2019 and 2020.
List of eligible provinces
- Maidan Wardak
Application deadline: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 (22/02/1400)
Number of participants: 300
Gender: Only female
Interns will receive the following benefits:
- Gain managerial and administrative knowledge and skills;
- Get practical knowledge and work experience in government institutions/departments;
- Transportation allowance.
- Receive a certificate of completion upon completion of the program that will be equivalent to a one-year working experience in civil services entities.
The internship program consists of four parts:
- Collective and theoretical learning
- Practical work in institutions
- Research and managerial project
- Innovation plan
Applicants should be:
- At least university graduates;
- Graduates of 1397, 1398 and 1399;
- Be below 40 years of age;
- Not have participated in the previous round of civil services institute internships;
- Not be employed in any public or private organization before the start of the internship program;
- Demonstrate commitment in the program and abide by the attendance rule; and
- Successfully pass the entrance exam for the program.
applicants should download the application form for the internship, fill out it and submit it along with other documents to the provincial offices of IaARCSC in their respective provinces.
Furthermore, applicants can also receive the application form from the provincial offices of the IARCSC.
- The application form should be filled according to the instruction written in the form.
- Filled application form
- Copy of university documents certified by the ministry of higher education (in case they are obtained from overseas, they should have the verification of the ministry of foreign affairs)
- Approved ID Card
- 2 colored photo
NOTE: While submitting the application form, please note to have the original copy of your university documents (diploma/certificate), the original copy of Tazkira, and two colored photos with yourself.
For more details, please contact ۰۷۹۵۴۱۴۲۷۹ during the official time.