Opportunity ID 12372
According to an official letter of the Afghanistan Embassy in Ankara, Turkey, Hungary government has offered scholarships for Afghanistan students to pursue their master’s degree.
Fields of study:
- MSc Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- MSc in Animal Nutrition and Feed Safety
- MSc in Horticultural Engineering
All expenses are covered by the Hungary government.
The medium of instruction: English language
Application deadline: February 28, 2020
Applicants should have proficiency in English language meeting European standard (CEFR)
How to apply?
Qualified applicants can apply to sms.mohe.gov.af and submit their documents and application form to the directorate of foreign relations and scholarship management before the deadline.
Applicants should get the required documents from ministry of higher education website.
- 1270 Korean Government Scholarship (Master and PhD)
- Asian Development Bank Scholarship at the University of Auckland, New Zealand
- MOHE announcement about Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
- 1000 Scholarships in Germany by Heinrich Böll Foundation