Opportunity ID 8736
This is the 2nd round of this fund which promotes the role and work of women in media across the world and it is the first of its kind which enables International Women’ Media Foundation to expand its operation and support for women. This fund will support initiatives and projects that include media development initiatives, investigating reporting, and educational opportunities. This fund was built with a $4 million gift from H. G. Buffet Foundation.
The objective of this fund is to:
- Follow leadership and training opportunities
- Uncover and represent issues that are underreported but globally critical
- Strengthen careers and develop field-based expertise
- Launch entrepreneurial projects regarding news and media or get skilled to do it.
If you get selected for the fund, the program will fully fund your project/initiative.
- The process duration is approximately 8-10 weeks after the submission
- All the documents must be in the English Language.
- Not every question can be answered due to the high volume of application.
- Check FAQs or frequently asked questions from the website to see if your questions are already answered.
- Should be a woman and have experience in Journalism, and Media (Primary profession should be professional journalism)
- At least 3-4 years of experience in this field
- Applicants can apply in teams
- The team can consist of other genders (number of women shouldn’t be less than 50%) but the sender of the application should be a woman.
How to apply:
Deadline: September 3rd, 2019 11:59 pm EST.
To start your application, you should create an account of the website first by clicking here. Then follow the steps provided.