Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Bond University is committed to support scholars by providing high level Higher Degree Research to ensure their success in research and training. Provision of enough and appropriate financial support is an integral part of the environment of a research training which Bond University provides to all of its researchers.
- Deadlines: September 30th, 2019
- Location: Australia
- Funding organization(s): Bond University
- If you have previously applied and it was unsuccessful, you cannot apply again.
- The scholarships allocates funds to aid the scholar with
- The financial costs resulting from Fee offset – waiver
- Living stipends
- The full time stipend annually will be $ 27,596
- Have PhD (not Master’s)
Required Info/Documents/assessment criteria:
- Personal statement
- Research Proposal
- Academic Referee Reports
- Awards and Recognition
- Stakeholder engagement, alignment with strategic priorities and research impact,
- Previous academic performance (with a focus on research subjects or projects)
- Research experience and potential (positions held and work experience)
How to apply:
- Apply online by submitting your Expression of Interest (IOE) using the online form linked below
- Then you will be notified whether your IOE has been successful or not. If successful you should apply for admission at Bond University (in the website).
- After doing step 1 and 2, you will receive a letter of offer and then you should apply for the scholarship. (in the website)
Please read the Assessment Framework to see what exactly are they looking for.
If you have any queries, please call at +61 7 5595 1111 or go to the inquiry page.