Opportunity ID 8615
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Google for education wants to support and recognize the top school leaders and teachers all over the world, those educators who are using technology to solve the important problems and challenges in education sectors, In this event more than 1700 passionate educators from 50 countries will take part to grow up professionally, advocate for innovative technologies and dive school transformation. Applicants who meet the requirements can apply.
- Expand networks and join a team
- Making inspirational aspects for ideation and prototyping, advocacy opportunities.
- Creating inspirational sparks for validation and launching, graduation.
Deadline and Location:
- USA, 2 August 2019
- Sweden, 6 September 2019
- Brazil, 27 September 2019
Benefits of the program:
- Certified trainer digital badge
- Visibility in Google for education directory
- Access to the powerful recourse of training, professional growth
- G Suit for education demo domain
- Membership to the exclusive community of trainers
- Exclusive look at new Google product launches
What the applicants will achieve?
- Experience in designing strategical thinking
- Work on ideas and brainstorming, prototyping, validating
- applying for ideas and lunching the solutions the applicants created
- the applicant will be paired 1:1 with a supervisor form the innovator community and will work throughout the year to support the ideas and solution to be alive.
Who can apply:
- Those applicants who are specialist in technology teaching
- Teacher on special assignment
- ICT Director/coordinator
- Membership application
- Level 1 and Level 2 certificates
- Video (60 Sec)
- Work experience
- Chose an academic place in your region to work on your project.
- Take the advanced course and pass the google certified educator level 2 exam
- Find a challenge in school or any academic places, and mention the created solution.
- take a video from some of the students and teachers who are affected by the challenge. In the video mention the challenge and why you want to solve that. (60 seconds).
Result of creating the video:
- Applicant’s video and interviews about the challenges will bring to the google for education certified innovator academy.
- Applicants will join with team and supervisor. The supervisor will support the applicants all the time.
For further information, please visit the link