Opportunity ID 11334
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The Google Code-In is a competition designed to pre-university students who are interested in computer science, real-world software development, and other related fields, the Google Code-In wants to help them to become encouraged and inspired in new contributors, and ask them to perform a task. The list of tasks is available in Google, and the applicants can choose one of them and work on for seven weeks to win prizes such as a short trip to the USA. Moreover, the applicants will be helped by mentors. read the detail and apply today.
Deadline: 23 January 2020
Program date: June 2020
Duration: 7 weeks
Location: California, USA
The successful applicants will receive the followings:
- Digital certificate for those applicants who performed one task.
- Grant Prize for two finial winner (a short trip of 4 nights to the Google Headquarters in California with his/her Parent, with fully funded financial supports including, traveling expenses, hotel, accommodation, and et.).
- Support by the international community of volunteer mentors.
- Learn new skills.
Applicants can choose one of the tasks below and work on that:
- Documentation or Training
- Outreach or Research
- Quality assurance
Who can apply:
- The applicant’s age must be between 13 and 17 years.
- Must attended to pre-university students (high School or Secondary School) who are interested in computer science and software development or other fields.
- Those organizations that have been taken part in the previous Google Code-In or Google Summer of Code program can apply to be the mentor organizations.
- Applicants must be able to work for 3-5 hours.
- Must have a good accessibility to the internet
- must have a valid email address
- must have good English skills
how to apply:
applicants can create their google account and follow the steps of registration.
Create your account here
Or if applicants have already and account they must click here
For more information and details, please visit the Google Code-In website