Opportunity ID 14069
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Language of Instruction English
How can we make a better world by concentrating on prosperity, now wealth?
Everybody needs to think about today’s challenges and the new ways to make solutions to ensure a successful and prosperous future for all. In 2050 the world population will increase to 10 billion, and the world may face environmental crises; we are not responsible for just surviving; we need to promote and enhance to build the world better. In this case, we need to know how to access the tools and useful materials.
The University of College London develops the Global Prosperity Beyond GDP for international learners and those who are looking to make a change for the society and willing to learn about how we must set goals for a broader notion of prosperity at both a personal and planetary level. This course organizing by Future Learner for free.
- Duration: 4 Weeks (2 hours per week)
- Cost: Free with limited access
- Full access cost:
- Monthly Subscription: $27.99
- One-off payment: $54
- Course provider: FutureLearn
- Course Duration: 4 weeks, 2 hours/week
- Lecturer: Henrietta L. Moore, professor and director at Institute for Global Prosperity
- Course developer: University of College London
- Free access to this course will expire on: November 10, 2022
After completion of the course applicants will be:
- Applicants will be able to recognize the need for a re-examination of the way we are looking to the economics and its position for leading the society.
- Will be familiar with the origin of GDP and the context from which it emerged.
- Will know about the new approaches to measure success.
- Understand the changing framework and its existence.
- Will gain qualifications and competencies on how to create a new economy to assist the people and planet.
- First week: GDP origins and future, democratic deficit, state as the guardian of prosperity.
- Second week: prosperity measurement and how to equipped new approaches, sites of exemplification, work of the RELIEF center.
- Third week: change framework, SDGs, 2050 Challenges, doughnut development concepts.
- Last week: business and the new economy, business and climate change, consumption habits, making a difference.
How to apply?
Register yourself, and join for free, learn significant and appropriate approaches through GDP.
To learn more about Global Prosperity Beyond GDP (free online course), please visit FutureLearn’s website.
More free online courses:
- English for Doing Business in Asia – Writing (Free Online Course)
- Northwestern University Free Online Course on ‘Leadership through Social Influence’
- Global Media, War and Technology free online course
- University of Sydney Free Online Course on ‘Ethical Social Media’
- Free Online Course on ‘Strategic Innovation & Innovative Organizations’
- Macquarie University Free Online Course on Excelling EXCEL Skills for Business