Opportunity ID 5349
If you are an entrepreneur interested to connect other entrepreneurs and investors and business leaders from around the world, you can apply to Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2019.
GES2019 will be held in the Netherlands on June 4 and 5, 2019 by the government of Netherlands and the United States. 2000 entrepreneurs, investors, corporate, policy makers and thought leaders will participate in this program.
- Motivational Key note speakers
- High level panel discussion
- Matchmaking activities
- Investor meetups
Location: the Netherlands
Duration: 2 days
Deadline: January 31, 2019 (11:59 pm UTC) ( Deadline extended to February 28, 2019)
Result notification: April 1, 2019
Confirmation deadline: 15 April 2019
Conference Fee: Free
Number of participants: 2000
Number of scholarships: limited
Most of the participants are required to cover the cost of their travel and lodging.
Who can apply?
Applicants who are entrepreneurs should meet the following criteria:
- Have a transformative tech solution for one of the summit theme.
- Have innovation more than a concept, with functioning, market ready business model
- Have an enterprise that is ready for investors with capacity to scale-up globally within 5 years
- Preference are given to entrepreneurs who work together with universities or research institutions.
Applicants should apply online.
For more details please visit Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2019 website