Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 30
Language of Instruction English
Nominations are now open for the NAAEE (Environmental Education for Young Leaders) under the age of 30 “EE 30 under 30” class of 2021. The program is organized by the North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE) and calls on young game-changing leaders who are working toward a sustainable future for all with the use of environmental education to join the class of 2021 and share their ideas on how they are harnessing the power of education for building a sustainable and equitable future.
If you have a passion for shaping a sustainable world, it is for you to join. Read more about environmental education here.
Application deadline: 5 May 2021 (11:59 pm US Eastern Time)
Host institution: NAAEE
Partners: Global Environmental Education Partnership, Wells Fargo, and the U.S. Forest Service
Number of participants: 30
- The “EE 30 Under 30 class of 2021” will gain Global acknowledgment of their work and join a thriving group of ambitious EE leaders with existing opportunities for professional development and networking.
- Besides, EE Leaders will enjoy peer mentoring and grant opportunities.
- The Environmental Education Leaders trained with this program go on to make a change through EE.
- Unique and passionate individuals from around the world can apply.
- Applicants must be 30 years old or younger and have demonstrated evidenced leadership with the use of environmental education in any way and no matter at what level.
- The program seeks applicants from various backgrounds and disciplines whose work pertains to environmental education improvement in the communities.
- EE Leaders can be social businesspersons, artists, researchers, and educators, and many more.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible young extraordinary leaders can nominate themselves or other young leaders they know for this program.
Guideline: you can register or make an account on the application page and follow other steps as instructed.
It is strongly recommendable for you to prepare a reference letter for your application and include it in your application.
Note: Stay tuned for an applicant webinar on April 15 that will help you learn more about making a strong application.
Should you have further inquiries about the program, direct them to [email protected].
For greater details and a look over EE Leaders Class of 2020, please go over the Official Link.