Opportunity ID 4732
The Global Change Leaders program is an opportunity for women, who aspire to develop leadership in their communities. As this program encourage all women from all developing countries to participate in this program to promote innovation and leadership capacity in their home country and make sure to put extra effort on program’s development.
The program provides scholarship for successful candidates that covers all the expenses.
Details you must know:
Date: Aug. 12 to Sept. 27, 2019
Duration: 7 weeks
Organizer: Coady Institute’s International Centre for Women’s Leadership
Global Change Leaders scholarship:
- Grants travel costs
- Free accommodations
- Food expenses
- Participating in 7 week program
- Opportunity to get mentored by women leaders from around the world
- Opportunity to create a wide network with global change makers
Note: applicants are responsible for travel visa to enter Canada
Who are Eligible for this award?
- Five years of leadership experience in a social or economic development sectors such as livelihoods, inclusive economic development, food security, environment, access to education and health care, governance, political engagement of women and related.
- Must provide excellent contribution proof
- Must hold university degree and experience certificate
- Must be good enough in English
- Return back to home country immediately after the program to put their experience into practice in their communities
- Be from a country eligible for Official development assistance (ODA)
- On-site course, which is consist of a foundation model, a focus on gendered approaches for social, political and economic empowerment and community development and final model. Date is August 12 – September 29, 2019
- one-on-one course which will be begun on October 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online.
For more information please visit the link: global-change-leaders