Opportunity ID 9086
The Helmut Veith stipend is provided each year for female students, the purpose of the program is to encourage the female applicant in the fields of computer science, those applicants who wish to study or aims to peruse their master degree in computer science, and meet the requirements, highly encouraged to apply. this program is fully funded and will be taught in English.
Details of the program:
Deadline: 30 November 2019
Level of study: Master degree
Field of study: Computer science
Instruction language: English
Host university: Vienna University of Technology – TU Wien
Duration: two years
- 6000 Euro annually
- Tuition fees
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree in computer science or mathematics or similar degree
- Being interested and have knowledge in one of the followings research areas in Helmut Veith:
- Logic in computer science
- Formal methods and verification
- Foundation of artificial intelligence
- Complexity theory
- Computer security
- have good English skill
- Cover Letter (make clear the type of funding the applicants apply for)
- Letter of motivation (write down the reasons why applicants aim to study in the logic program and computation, why should be supported or funding, and with which faculty students, and why, the applicants want to work with them during the thesis performance.
- University diploma, transcripts or any equivalent certificate of the last degree, (if the applicant’s certificate is not available, applicants can submit a confirmation latter with graduation date and verification of university.
- Two recommendation letter
- English language certificate (TOEFL or equivalent).
- Passport copy
Note: applicants are requested to translate their documents in English or German.
Rules and regulations:
- Applicants must commit to doing their studies in high achievements
- Applicants must obtain at least 25 ECTS credits per term
- Must achieve 1.5 grade
How to apply:
- Applicants must submit their documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please follow the link