Opportunity ID 8766
Machine learning techniques and AI can be used to understand human activities via translating the data from different mobile, ambient and wearable sensors. This can have various applications to assist humans in interaction with robots and many other areas such as healthcare, sports training, entertainment and etc. With the system that is provided with the program, you will search for methods to train the AI/robots to recognize human activities faster and better.
Depending on your area of work, you can follow different methods such as interactive machine learning, adaptive machine learning, learning deeply from available multimedia assists and etc.
For more detail regarding the company and topic, please click here.
The program provides the following:
- A stipend of £15,009 (per year)
- Your fees will be waived
Note: Additional expenses, as well as shortcomings of the fund for the fees, will be on the applicant.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Computer science/computer engineering/mathematics/physics/electrical engineering or equivalent
- Those who have experience in machine learning and wearables systems will be preferred.
- Excellent Technical skills including working with C/C++, Python, or Matlab
- Experience with Linux and deep learning frameworks
- Have a passion for developing wearable technology
- Mastery of English Language
How to apply:
Deadline: 16th August 2019
Duration: 3 years
Location: Doha, Qatar
To start your participation, please send your CV to Dr. Daniel Roggen at firstname.lastname@example.org and discuss your whole application.
To know more about the application process, please click here.
To contact, please email at email@example.com
For more information about the competition, please click here.