Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 130
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 To 6 Months
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 12923
Application is open for the visiting student research Program (VSRP) Internship at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) all year-round. Apply 6 to 9 months before departure dates if you are interested to do an internship in Saudi Arabia.
Benefits of internship:
- Monthly stipend of USD 1000
- Private Bedroom/bathroom
- Visa and Travel costs fee
- Health insurance
- Social and cultural activities
- Access to core laboratories and major research and community facilities
Duration: 3-6 Months
Who can apply?
- be a 3rd-year baccalaureate and above or master degree students
- Have a GPA of 3.5 out of 4
- Possess a strong verbal and written English Skill (TOEFL iBT 79 / IELTS 6.0 recommended )
Applicants are required to prepare the following documents:
- Official transcript (s)
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation letter from a faculty member
- a Passport with at least 6-month validity
How to apply?
applicants should prepare the required documents then apply online.
Your application will be reviewed and a faculty member will contact you by skype to discuss your academic and research background. Selected applicants will be invited to a Skype interview with the admission office. Selected applicants receive an email following the interview.
For more details, please visit the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) website.