Opportunity ID 10305
Scholarship for Afghanistan is going to hold a short term training for school teachers, to develop their skills in the teaching area. During this training participants will learn new skills on how to dealing with students, making positive environments in the class, meeting management, time management and etc. interested teachers are highly encouraged to apply.
Details of the training:
Deadline: 8 October 2019
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Number of the participants: 20
Benefits of the program:
During this training participant will benefit the followings:
- Opportunity to develop their networks
- Practical programs
- Learn new skills
Who can apply?
- The applicant’s age must not be over 30 years
- Applicants must live in Kabul
- Applicants must be graduated at least from high school
- Must be interested in developing her skills
- Applicants must have at least two years of work experience
How to apply?
Interested applicants who meet the requirements can fill the online application form
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email
For more information, please visit the Scholarship for Afghanistan website