Opportunity ID 8675
Finland’s tribute launches a competition for technological innovators and provides the cash prize for the winners.
Millennium Technology invited applicants from all over the world in fields of technology, excluding military technology, the main focus of the program is, energy and environment, life sciences, including health and food, information and communication technology and smart system and materials, processes and manufacturing.
Interested applicants can provide their proposal and mention the main point of the competition, then apply.
Institution: Technology Academy Finland and high-tech industries stablished the prize in 2004 for encouraging the innovators to create technological innovations for a better life. And its benefits must be accessible for all people around the world.
- Deadline: 31 July 2019
- Evaluation date: Fall 2019
- Decision-making date: Spring 2020
- Wining announcement: 26 May 2020
Prize: 1000000 Euro
Who can apply:
- Research institutes
- Academies of science and technology
- Individuals and teams can apply
- Individuals can apply from any nationality
- Those applicants who are active in their careers
- All submitted documents will be evaluated by the international selection committee
- the selection committee members are from academia and industry with broad knowledge and collective expertise and the final decision of the prize for the final winners will be made by them.
- The prize will be presented for the winners by the president of the Republic of Finland at the scheduled time.
- Recommendation letter
- Research articles and patents and patent applications, maximum 20
How to apply:
Provide the documents in English and then submit in the online application portal
For further information, please visit the Millennium Technology Prize