Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 6 Months
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 115260
The Netherlands Education Group, as part of its short-term educational program for brilliant youths from around the world, offers a 3-month fellowship for young individuals in the Netherlands to help them develop their personal and professional skills and ultimately thrive as young professionals.
Application deadline: Open all-year-round (there is no specific deadline)
Organizer & host: The Netherlands Education Group
Duration: 3 months (in the Netherlands)
Mode: Online and residential
Start time: Shortly after confirmation of application
- The fellowship program is a fully-covered three-month residence in Amsterdam where fellows will have the chance to meet marvelous people, work in a team with international youth to improve their professional skills;
- During the program, fellows will work on actual business issues of importance to the Group.
- Will work in teams to develop solutions and drive organizational development.
- And, will gain leadership skills and foster their creativity.
Financially, fellows will be provided:
- Two-way trip to and from Amsterdam
- Housing coverage in Amsterdam for 3 months
- Meals during the Fellowship in Amsterdam
For applicants outside the EU, it will provide visa invitation too.
Similar opportunities by the Netherlands Education Group:
- English Language Summer School for Students to improve their English language skills
- Study Visit to UN-Headquarters and Other International Organizations in Vienna, Austria
Who can participate?
- Young and ambitious people from any part of the world can apply for this program.
Furthermore, candidates should have:
- Good knowledge of English
- A Facebook account
- Strong Access to Internet
- Sound communicational skills
The program consists of three stages:
1st stage: Application
Applicants can apply for the fellowship and their application will be considered within three weeks. They will be notified of the result of the selection. Then, successful ones will be invited to the next stage.
2nd stage: Fellowship from home
It takes six months during which participants will be working from home and doing the following tasks:
- Market research;
- Communication with local partners;
- Work with social media.
Successful performers in this stage will advance to the next stage.
3rd stage: Fellowship in Amsterdam (Summer Internship)
Finally, participants will embark on a three-month journey to Amsterdam where they will be working on in a creative team and stimulating environment on the subjects defined by the host organization as well as the organization’s development which makes the core part of the program rationale.
Additionally, fellows will:
- Present presentations
- Receive guidance and mentorship from the Group’s staff.
- Visit various organizations partnering with the Netherlands Education Group.
How to apply?
If you are interested in the program, please send your CV and motivation letter to the email address [email protected].
Note: in the subject line of your email, write: “Fellowship in Amsterdam (Summer Internship)”
For more information about the timing as well as the structure of the program, you are highly advised to visit the official link.