Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study 18
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 18 24 Months
Language of Instruction EnglishFrench
Opportunity ID 11276
The University of Geneva faculty of science leading an international research institute and covers an extensive range of scientific fields such as astronomy, biology, astronomy, biology, chemistry and biochemistry, computer science, mathematics, physics, pharmaceutical science, earth science, and the environment.
The faculty of science launched the Excellence Fellowship program with the coordination of some external and internal partners. The Excellence Fellowship program offers an excellent opportunity for highly motivated applicants who intended to conduct their master’s degree in Switzerland and provides a grant amount of 10000 to 15000 CHF for applicants yearly. Interested applicants who have a bachelor’s degree are higher encouraged to apply.
Details of Excellence Master Fellowship:
- Application opening date: 1 January 2022
- Deadline: 15 March 2022
- Program starting date: 19 September 2022
Duration: 3 or 4 Semester
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Level of study: Master degree
Program type: Research
Instruction language: English or French
Host university: The Geneva University
Fields of study:
- Astronomy, biology, chemistry and biochemistry, computer science, mathematics, physics, pharmaceutical science, earth science, and the environment, chemical biology, biology, prehistoric archaeology, geology, environmental sciences, pharmacy, and neurosciences.
- Mindselo Global Impact Fellowship (MGIF) Program 2021 for Aspiring Individuals
- “Venture for Sustainability Fellowship” for Youths from South Asian Countries (Certificate+ Grant provided)
- Connecting Dreams “Global Change-makers Fellowship” for Social Change Leaders
- 10000-15000 CHF of Grants for the first year and will be extended based on the applicant’s academic achievements and performance.
- ID card or Passport
- UNIGE card (if not the UNGE student yet, advised to mail the central administration named “accuse-reception de votre demande d’immatriculation,” the matriculation process proof).
- Update CV about two pages.
- Transcript with all grades the applicants got during their bachelor degree.
- Letter of motivation, please describe specific scientific interests and their motivation to conduct the master of science in the Geneva University.
- Reference letter from two professors, if possible, and ask them to send the reference letter to [email protected], directly.
- Language proficiency documents such as GRE, TOEFL, or other language test results.
How to apply:
Please remember that the online application will be opened on 1 January 2020, interested applicants can provide the requested documents until the opening of the application form.
For any question or information, please email to [email protected]
For further details, please visit the Geneva university website