Opportunity ID 13864
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The Wittenberg-Center for global Ethics (WCGE) is going to host the six international, qualified, committed, and talented researchers to pursue their Ph.D. degree in Germany. The WCGE accompanies them academically and financially to perform their research in responsible leadership in business in a global context.
The aim of this Ph.D. degree is to qualified the researchers to conduct their project into a significant theoretical and socio-political context through their specific subject qualifications. The KSG and SDW provide a monthly stipend and working opportunities with WCGE as well. Researchers who meet the eligibility can take part.
Level of study: Ph.D. degree
Deadline: 26 April 2020
Duration: 3 years
Number of scholarship: 6
Host institution: Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics
Supports by: Karl Schlecht Foundation (KSG) and Stiftung der Deutchen Wirtschaft (SDW)
Benefits of scholarship:
- 1350 Euros for monthly living costs for the first year of scholarship. It will be expendable based on the final report.
- Broad scientific and professional network accessibility
- Membership opportunity in the doctoral program
- Working opportunity with WCGE
- Applicant’s dissertation project must be fit to the thematic focus of the doctoral program.
- One of the applicant’s supervisor should be at a university that cooperates with the WCGE and be able to confer a Ph.D. degree.
- Must obtain a master’s degree, magister of the equivalent degree in a subject area that is related to the applicant’s dissertation project.
- Applicant’s academic record in the master degree must be above 2.0 or higher.
- Must be proficient in the English language, knowing German is preferable and desirable.
- Business, corporate and leadership ethics
Topics of the program:
- Ethics of Order
- Corporate Ethics
- Leadership Ethics
Functional area: Research
- Motivation letter about 1000 words
- Personal datasheet
- Reference letter
- Research proposal about 5000 words
- Academic certificate, including bachelor, master, and equivalent degree with whole individual grades.
- Employment and internship proof (optional)
- Volunteer work certificate (optional)
- Online application form
- Personal data
- Recent Photo (optional)
Note: the document should be submitted in the English or German
How to apply:
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their documents through the online application form.
Visit the WCGE website to gain more details.
Visit Scholarship for Aghanistan Website for more and similar opportunities