Opportunity ID 5216
Deadline: December 31, 2018
If you are interested in doing a summer research in Swiss, you are welcome to apply for this program. The Student Summer Research Fellowship is designed to help Undergraduate and graduates students from around the world in different areas of computer science to achieve research experience during summer season.
Type of program: Fellowship
Duration of the program: two months (July 1- August 31, 2019
Result notification: February 2019
Fellowship coverage and advantages:
- Opportunity to do research in a research project
- Expanding the social network
- Participate at socialization events
- Monthly stipend of CHF 1750 for housing and living expenses
- Travel cost
- Visa fee and assistance
- Theory and Algorithms
- Networked systems and Parallel Computing
- Pervasive Computing and Cyber physical Systems
- Information and System Security
- Data Management and Machine Learning
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Visual computing
Who can apply?
- No citizenship restriction. Open to all nationalities
- Be able to fully attend the program
- Be currently enrolled in a bachelor or master program in close field (e.g. electrical engineering, mathematics, physics)
- expected date of graduation in earliest in spring the year after fellowship (January 2020 or later )
- Have completed 2 years of study by Summer 2019
- Be proficient in English (not formal evidence required)
- Online application form
- Educational transcripts
- Motivation letter (not more than one page) answering the question why you have chosen the proposed area of research, your expectation of achievement from this program and how this program help you achieve your personal and professional goals
Applicants should check the faculty member, the research area they are interested and then apply online.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
For more information please visit the ETH Website