Opportunity ID 5939
If you are an English Teacher in primary, secondary schools and/or university not having training experience abroad and interested in developing your teaching skills with a strong desire to mentor and teach other teachers, you can apply to the three-weeks English Teaching Mentor (ETM) program offered by the US embassy in Afghanistan. Selected applicants will be provided four intensive workshops in Tajikistan.
Details of the program:
Deadline: January 31, 2020
Number of afghan participants: 12
- 6 university teachers
- 6 secondary school teachers
Academic level: Master’s degree
The participants will get the following four intensive workshops in Dushanbe, Tajikistan from April to December 2020 and get the opportunity to expand their network with fellow teachers:
- April 2020 three days training
- July 2020 ten days training
- October 2020 three days
- December 2020 three days Training
The following expenses will be covered by US embassy:
- Tuition fee
How to apply?
Applicants can download and fill the application form, then send it to the submission email below, indicating the ETM 2020-(you full name) in the subject line of your email:
- a two-year valid passport
- current school or university ID
- BA diploma /transcript
- supporting letter from the current employer concurring to participate in this program
- Updated CV
Selected applicants will be invited for an interview.
For more details please visit the website of the US embassy in Afghanistan.
Opportunities in the USA you may like:
- Fulbright Scholarship for Afghanistan[Fully Funded]
- Facebook Artificial Intelligence (AI) Residency Program in New York, USA
- Columbia University Scholarship for displaced Students (CUSDS) in the USA
- Draper Hills Summer Fellows Program at Stanford University
- International leadership program of Hansen Sumner Institute for US and NON-US citizen