Opportunity ID 7539
Are you interested in studying English online and wish to learn about English language in workplace?
British Council offers a learning opportunity starting from the basic point of English language of the workplace to high level. The course contains short quizzes, videos, audio recording of people’s experiences during their job, interview preparation, interview criteria. And it will attract the important points of English in the workplace, now you are highly encouraged to take a look and apply.
Institution: British Council is active in more than 100 countries around the world and connecting the culture of the UK globally, offering an English language course online at a high level.
Duration: free lessons for 4 weeks, 2 hours per week
Extra courses: for accessing more lessons you need to pay more than $59
Deadline: 17 June 2019
Benefits of joining the course:
- You will find out about your skills
- You will be able to know about the kind of employment
- Your English language will be improved in applications and in interview area
- You will be able to know about the factors of successful applications and interviews
- The key points of a successful group working will be delivered to you
Who can apply:
- The English language must not be your native language
- You must have studied the English language at least pre-intermediate level (approximately A2 on the CEFR)
- Keywords of English in the workplace
- Dissection and sharing participant’s opinion and ideas
- Authentic workplace scenarios
- Functional language phrases
- Lectures and practice
Topics which will be discussed:
- Who to find a job:
- What do you want from a job?
- Talking about likes and dislikes
- Talking about your job
- Job advertisements
- Applying for a job
- How to get prepared for a job interview?
- Language Obligation
- How to talk about your skills and knowledge and experience
- The technique of an interview
- Starting a job:
- Job offers
- Line management
- Work rules and regulation
- Working together
- How to behave with new colleagues
- Checking to understand
- How to work in a team
- How to create a team?
- How to make a suggestion, agreements, and disagreements?
How to apply
Apply Online NOW
Click here for more info about the program