Opportunity ID 13835
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The University of Pennsylvania is provided a free online course of English for Business and Entrepreneurship, funded by the US Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, English language program office for non-native English speakers who are willing to study about the worldwide business economy in the beginner level. The course cover topics and language related to success in the global workplace. It contains business vocabulary, concepts, issues in the form of lectures, video, questions, quizzes, and readings in different steps. Moreover, applicants who could build their business plan they can apply for financial aid to implement their business idea. Read the details and apply today.
Host institute: Pennsylvania University
Support by: US Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
Deadline: depend on applicant’s schedules Location: Online
Duration: 28 hours Language: English
What applicants can learn:
- How to write a business plan?
- How to research markets
- English language
- Entrepreneurship skills.
Who are the instructors:
- Amy Nichols, the manager of international research and program development.
- James Riedel, executive director
Topics and times:
- First unite: Entrepreneurship skills (8 hours)
- In the first class, applicants will be introduced to the goals and logistics, of course, the basic concepts and vocabulary relevant to entrepreneurship. The course contains 23 videos, 13 readings, 13 quizzes.
- Second unite: opportunity identification skills (8 hours)
- In the second unite, applicants will learn how to do market research to identify new products and presents an opportunity in the market. The course focus on surveys and questions. It contains 20 videos, 11 readings, and ten quizzes.
- Third unite: the first part of writing a business plan (4 hours)
- In the third unite, applicants will study how to review the importance of creating a business plan and focus on operations and marketing sections. It contains ten videos, eight readings, and six quizzes.
- Fourth unite: the second part of writing a business plan (3 hours)
- In the fourth unite, the course focus is on the financial section of a business plan and how to make a sample, including a brief outline of applicants. It contains nine videos, three readings, and five quizzes.
- Fifth unite: investors attracting and finding financial resource skills: (7 hours)
- In the fifth unite, applicants will learn how to find a way to find the financial resource, take about ways to get the money to start their business, will create a pitch to present their business ideas and plans. It contains 23 videos, nine readings, and ten quizzes.
How to apply:
Apply for free to improve your skills in business plan and entrepreneurship skills.
Register yourself HERE
Visit Scholarship for Afghanistan Website to access more and similar opportunities:
- Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization by California University (free online course)
- Essay Writing Free Online Course (Certificate available)
- Top 20 Online English Courses Boost Your English, Today!
- UNITAR Free and Open Courses
- IELTS Listening Test free course
Do you want to work Online and get Paid, here are the details and instruction on how to work on Fiverr and make money