Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
E4D Continuing Education Scholarship program is offered for applicants from developing counties to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders by promoting a qualification development of professionals. The scholarship will cover the living, travel expenses, and tuition fees. Read the details and apply.
Deadline: 30 April 2021
Level of study:
- ETH Advanced studies master program (MAS).
- Diploma of advanced studies (DAS).
- Certificate of advanced studies (CAS).
Benefits of the scholarships:
- Traveling cots maximum 2000 CHF
- Visa Cost
- Living expenses.
- 660 CHF per semester for a tuition fee.
The scholarship will not cover the following costs:
- MAS/CAS/DAS program fees.
- General application fee.
- Applicants must have obtained a master’s degree from a university from a recognized university.
- Must have at least two years of professional work experience.
- Must have English language knowledge such as TOEFL C1 Level or equivalent.
- Applicants must be citizens of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must have received an acceptance letter from ETH Zurich and MAS, DAS, or CAS program office.
- Applicants will be selected based on their academic performance and background.
- You can apply for both continuing education programs and the E4D scholarship program.
- Before the application deadline, contact the program coordinator of your chosen continuing education program for holding the acceptance letter.
- Application form
- Update Curriculum Vitae.
- MSc or Master’s degree certificate and transcript.
- Motivation letter including what motivate you to join the program and how the program can help you to develop your career.
- Two professional recommendation letters.
- Official offer letter.
- Employment certificate (it must send to the E4D program office directly by the applicant employer).
- English language proficiency document.
Note: all of the document must be sent in Pdf format
List of eligible countries:
Afghanistan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Armenia, Albania, Angola, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cabo, Verde, Antigua, and Barbuda2, Benin, Cameroon, Argentina2, Bhutan, Congo, Azerbaijan, Burkina, Faso, Côte, d’Ivoire, Belarus, Burundi, Egypt, Belize, Cambodia, El Salvador, Bosnia, and Herzegovina, Central African, Republic Eswatini, Botswana, Chad, Georgia, Brazil, Comoros, Ghana, China, (People’s Republic of) Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guatemala, Colombia, Djibouti, Honduras, Cook, Islands3, Eritrea, India, Costa, Rica, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Cuba, Gambia, Jordan, Dominica, Guinea, Kenya, Dominican, Republic, Guinea-Bissau, Kosovo, Ecuador, Haiti, Kyrgyzstan, Equatorial, Guinea, Kiribati, Micronesia, Fiji Lao, People’s Democratic, Republic Moldova, Gabon, Lesotho, Mongolia, Grenada, Liberia, Morocco, Guyana, Madagascar, Nicaragua, Iran, Malawi, Nigeria, Iraq, Mali, Pakistan, Jamaica, Mauritania, Papua New Guinea, Kazakhstan, Mozambique, Philippines, Lebanon, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Libya, Nepal, Syrian Arab, Republic Malaysia, Niger, Tajikistan, Maldives, Rwanda, Tokelau, Marshall, Islands, Sao Tome, and Principe Tunisia, Mauritius, Senegal, Ukraine, Mexico, Sierra, Leone, Uzbekistan, Montenegro, Solomon, Islands, Viet Nam, Montserrat, Somalia, West Bank, and Gaza, Strip, Namibia, South Sudan, Nauru Sudan, Niue, Tanzania, North Macedonia, Timor-Leste, Palau2, Togo, Panama2, Tuvalu, Paraguay, Uganda, Peru, Vanuatu1 Saint, Helena, Yemen, Saint Lucia, Zambia, Saint, Vincent, and the Grenadines, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Venezuela, Wallis, and Futuna.
How to apply
Download the application form, provide the requested documents and submit them to [email protected]
Contact address: [email protected]
Visit the E4D website for more details.
- Shanghai Government Scholarships for All Degrees to study in China
- USF International Fellowships for Early and mid-Career Urban Scholars from the Global South
- International Fellowships in Urban Studies by Urban Studies Foundation
- TWAS & IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowships in Mathematics
- Young champions of the earth competition 2020