Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 2 To 3 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 92838
Applications are currently open for the Sciences Po Emile Boutmy scholarship for the undergraduate degree and Master’s degree studies. Through this scholarship, Sciences Po attracts the most talented international students from outside the European Union to pursue an undergraduate degree or Master’s studies in an eligible course. Therefore, top-level applicants whose profiles match the admissions criteria of Sciences Po and individual course requirements can apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship.
- University: Sciences Po University
- Undergraduate: 22 February 2023
- Master: November 30, 2022
- Country: France
- Degree level: Bachelor and Master
- Fields of study: Different
The Emile Boutmy bachelor scholarship program is awarded in many forms as below:
- €13,190 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- €8,800 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- €6,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- €3,600 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
If you do not validate your academic year or decide to defer the scholarship, your scholarship will be lost.
Your scholarship will be forfeited if you fail to validate your academic year.
The third year of the undergraduate program is the year abroad, and scholarship holders will keep their additional cost-of-living award and tuition fee grant (if applicable).
If the student decides to carry on with graduate studies at Sciences Po, the Émile Boutmy scholarship is automatically renewed.
Master degree Scholarship:
- The Émile Boutmy program is a tuition grant that pays part of the tuition for the two years of the Master’s degree program. It is worth €12,200 each year.
- Your scholarship will be forfeited if you fail to validate your academic year.
- If you receive a scholarship and choose to postpone your admission, you will forfeit your award.
To be considered for the scholarship, students must:
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Be first-year applicants, from a non-European Union country not filing any taxes within the EU.
- Get admitted to an undergraduate/master program of the Sciences Po university.
- Candidates who hold dual citizenship, including EU citizenship, are not eligible.
- Exchange students are also ineligible to apply.
- And, this scholarship may not be cumulated with other scholarships such as Eiffel Scholarship, BGD…etc.
The host institution awards this scholarship according to merit and the type of profile it is seeking in candidates for this program. Social criteria are also of importance.
Besides, the candidates must demonstrate their interest in the program by directly applying in the online bachelor’s degree application form.
How to apply?
Applicants must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in their Sciences Po online application.
Note: Students must state that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application noting that it may want applicants to submit documentation outlining their family condition and a proof of income (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…)
Prior to the scholarship application deadline, applicants must additionally submit their language test results, if applicable.
For further information contact the Admissions Department either by filling out this contact form or by phone +33 (0)1 45 49 50 82.
For additional information regarding the program and reading FAQs, visit the Sciences Po website.
You may also be eligible for these opportunities:
- UCA & DAAD Scholarships in Germany
- The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program for Master’s and PhD studies in France
- United World College Scholarship for International Baccalaureate (IB)
- iF Social Impact Prize 2022
- 500 Scholarships for Afghanistan students at Asian University for Women
- World Bank Winter Internship Program 2022/23 (Paid)
- D-Prize Challenges for Entrepreneurs ($20,000)