Opportunity ID 9056
The Emerging Producers Bursary Program provides financial support for creators who are working in science history and non-fiction media. the program invited the different emerging talents and encouraging those who work in digital media and social media and gaming. Interested applicants can take part.
Application deadline: 30 August 2019
Location: Tokyo Japan
Benefits of the program:
Two types of bursary are available:
- The full bursary will cover the bellows:
- The registration fee to the program
- Travel and accommodation expenses
- Formal introduction at the congress’ opening plenary
- One-on-one meetings with decision-makers will be granted
- Orientation session with leading producers to make a remarkable experience with WCSFP
- Experience and educated assistance for running on successfully for the WCSFP
- For attending to the congress 2020 and 2021 the discounted accreditation will be available.
- The second type of bursary will cover all program which mentioned in type one except the travel expenses.
- Applicants must apply for the first time for this program
- Applicant’s age must be under 35 years, there will be an exception for creators who have undergone a career change.
- For the first type of scholarship, some priorities will be considered:
- Digital media producers or content creators
- Those applicants who are from outside of the below countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA.
- Applicants with different cultural and geographical backgrounds from all over the world can apply for this program.
- Work experience in the science, history or factual genres in one of the following roles: executive produce, producer, associate producer, assistant producer, or digital, gaming or social media content creator.
- Have the ability to demonstrate that their careers are at a level to benefit from attendance at a large international event.
- CV and short biography related to the applicant’s experience as a producer
- Recommendation letter from a senior producer which contains the applicants interact with audiences on social media.
- The previous work links, the applicant’s role in the supporting footage.
- Applicants must write about their role in providing the footage 150 words
- Letter statement with a focus on the area below: (1000 words)
- Your involvement in science history or non-fiction media
- Your most recent or current project
- Your goals for attending congress ‘19
How to apply:
Applicants can fill the online application
For further information, please follow the link