Opportunity ID 13486
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The Elevate Prize of Health Security is allocated for the talented and outstanding innovators, leaders that make a positive impact in a community. Elevate Prize Foundation offers this prize, aims to support international applicants to make more changes, and inspired other people to run their solutions.
Successful applicants will be named an Elevate Prize Global Hero and will attend the Global Heroes program in New York, USA. Moreover, they will receive mentorship from experts, global partnerships, and 5 Million Dollars as a fund.
Number of winners: 10
Support by: MIT Solve
Prize amount: 5 Million Dollars with mentorship, global fan base, and extra supports.
Deadline: 29 June
Result announcement: 5 August 2020
Award ceremony: 18 to 19 September 2020
Location: New York, USA
Program focus areas: Health Security, and Pandemics Challenge
- Everyone from around the globe with experience of social and environmental positive impact throughout their leadership and work can apply.
- Applicants must be energetic, talented, open-minded, and can encourage and inspire the people can apply.
- Must meet the following criteria:
- Any leader who is focusing on the big, critical solution in their community.
- What are your goals of making this positive impact, can explain the purpose of his/her works clearly, and the result as well? And describe how your work can inspire other people.
- Is your project innovative; what are your impactful massages? Are you able to persevere and transform obstacles into opportunities? Up to date success?
- Applicants from any part of the world with different backgrounds from any field can take part.
- Explain your challenges and solution you faced and provided, how do your successes?
- Must have excellent English proficiency.
- The requested age of the applicant is over 18 years.
- Personal applications should be affiliated launched entity legally.
- The impacts of the applicant’s project.
- Project feasibility and financial sustainability.
- The project scalability and how it could change more people’s life situations.
- other development of work and project to demonstrate essential skills, the track record of improving, expanding or replicating the work.
- How the project can elevate the people’s awareness, cultivate their compassion, or encourage them to run their projects.
- The clearness of the applicant’s project that can make a large bounder of partnership potential.
How to apply:
Interested leaders and innovators can submit their projects on the online application form.
Visit the Elevate Prize Website to gain more details and information
Scholarship for Afghanistan provides more and similar opportunities, just have a glance to our website