Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Economics And Public Policy
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 955
Apply Now to Economic and Public Policy at the University of Tsukuba Japan if you wish to study for your Master’s degree there with a fully-funded scholarship. At the University of Tsukuba in Japan, two different categories of scholarships are available for economic and public policy students:
- The JJ/WBGSP and ADB-JSP are funded by the world bank.
- Japanese government and Asian Development Bank.
To enroll in a program in economic policy at the University of Tsukuba, you must apply and fulfill the JJ/WBGSP or ADB/JSP prerequisites.
Level of study: master’s degree
Field of Study: Economic and Public Policy
- Application period: December 1, 2022 – January 27, 2023
- Zoom Interview: Early March 2023
- Result announcement: April- June 2023
- Preparation for enrollment: July- August 2023
- Travel to Japan: September 20-30, 2023
- Start of the program: October 1, 2023
Note: Please be aware that this timetable may be modified in response to unforeseen events.
The financial aid will cover the following:
- Full fees and tuition.
- Travel costs.
- Health protection.
- Monthly allowance
- Possess good health.
- Own a bachelor’s degree and have finished 16 years of school.
- Applicants must demonstrate their oral and written English ability by providing one of the following:
- their results on recognized exams such as the IELTS, TOEFL, or TOEC, or a letter from their institution or present employer, as determined acceptable by the graduate program.
- Give evidence of your linguistic and mathematical abilities by submitting one of the following:
- a GRE score, a letter from the school you are currently attending, or any document the Graduate School deems relevant
- Becoming a member-eligible country of the World Bank. (List of Countries)
- Have a bachelor’s degree earned more than three years before the scholarship deadline.
- Be doing a full-time, paid job.
- A three-year work history
- Do not hold a position of authority at the World Bank.
- Be residing in their country of origin.
- Be a country that is an ADB member.
- Get admission to an authorized MA/Ph.D. program, plus two years of work experience.
- Aged no older than 35.
- Re-enter your native nation.
- Be exempt from the other graduate program.
- Not working for the ADB
- A transcript of grades.
- English evidence (TOEFL score or equivalent)
- GRE or a similar test.
- Certification of health.
- Photo (3cm x 4cm)
- Informational document for ADB-JSP applicants, family income certificate, and income certificate.
- Statement of eligibility for applicants to world bank scholarships.
- Three to four letters of recommendation.
How to Apply?
To apply, click the apply now button below and complete the form.
Please visit the University of Tsukuba’s official website for more information about the Economic and Public Policy Scholarship.