Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Applications are open for the Echoing Green Fellowship 2021. Young applicants who have an idea or are working on a plan to bring a positive change in the world can apply to a two-year Fellowship program. The institution is looking for inspiring leaders who are committed to eliminating structural oppression and affecting change in their communities so that all people can flourish.
Application deadline: April 20, 2021 2:00 PM ET
Awarding institution: Echoing Green
Notification of selected applicants: August 2021
Number of accepted applicants: 400
Selected finalist: 80
Echoing Green Fellowship is a two-year full-time program for innovators, investigators, pioneers, and and social justice leaders from across the world to work on:
- Climate Change
- Human rights
- Racial Justice
Fellows participating in the program will benefit from the below benefits:
- Unique framework
- Leader support
- Retreats and networking programs
- Wellbeing support
- Seed funding (80,000 USD stipend)
- Expert partners
- Eligibility criteria
- Be over 18 years.
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Be able to commit to full-time to your organization.
- Should be the primary decision-maker in the organization.
- Students or currently employed people must agree to make their organization your full-time engagement if awarded a fellowship.
- Need not be an American citizen or based in America.
- Can reapply for the fellowship if their previous application was not successful.
- The organization must be the original idea of the applicant, in its start-up phase or independent.
- Non-profit, for-profit, and hybrid organizations can apply:
- Should not be run by one individual.
- Organization in the Ideation phase can apply (no need for registration)
- Your organization should be independent and autonomous.
- No one at the leadership level should have previously received this fellowship.
- Not be tuition or scholarship funding or research project, lobbying or faith-based organizations.
- USF International Fellowships for Early and mid-Career Urban Scholars from the Global South
- The Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2022 in Japan
- University of Science & Technology of China Fellowship for Non-degree and Research Internship Programs
- Changing system
- Racial equity
Criteria for individuals
- Purpose alignment
- Pertinence to and expertise on the issue
- Leadership skills
The organizations that include:
- Research projects
- Lobbying or faith-based organization
- Or grown organization – passed their startup phase
How to apply?
You can apply online. Multiple applications will result in the termination of all.
Download Guideline and Questions
- Video Pitch
- Reference letter
400 applicants will be selected and receive notification of primary selection. the 80 finalists will be invited to attend in New York City.
For further information, you can visit the Echoing Green Fellowship 2021.
For questions regarding the application process, contact [email protected]