Opportunity ID 8763
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum which is an international organization associated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, Invites youth from mainly Islamic countries to partake in the Doha Oasis for Innovation.
This program provides the opportunity for youth to participate and showcase their creativity, with innovations, and inventions. The purpose of this program is to guide youth to the path of hard work and knowledge in order to achieve hoped prosperity and development.
The program especially aims to:
- Increase the spirit of creativity and innovation among the young generations
- Approve and promote the innovative capacities of youth
- Improve the skills in digital manufacturing
- There will be competitions both in collective and individual settings
- There will be some fields trips where the participants will learn about the culture and history of the host country
The program provides the following:
- Travel expenses (To and From Doha)
- Internal transportation
- Between the ages of 18 – 30
- Young people of Muslim Communities
- The applicant should have an accredited certificate and submit it to prove that they have good conduct and reputation.
- Selection Criteria (The applicant has verified that they have demos):
- The applicant has obtained a patent or something similar for their projects
- They have proved locally or internationally that have achievements in science and innovation
- They have a model ready
- They can work in a team
- How to apply:
Deadline: 19th August 2019
Duration: 7 days (September 14th and September 20th, 2019)
Location: Doha, Qatar
To start your participation, please Fill the application form online.
To contact, please email at OIC.INFO@QATAR.QA or call at 0097450054204 or 0097450057678
For more information about the competition, please visit Islamic Cooperation youth Forum