Opportunity ID 7396
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Deadline: June 15, 2019
As youth have important role in building the future of a community and achieving sustainable development and cultural advancement, the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) and Ministry of culture and Sports of the State of Qatar are inviting youth in Islamic countries to apply and participate at Doha Islamic Youth forum.
This is a five day program, designed to obtain the objectives such as the following:
- To present and discuss research areas that the youth are key driver in building future development strategies
- To develop youth capacities to face challenges in civilization and development and see a way to social development
- Using the modern communication tools to promote the values of citizenship
- To Provide diplomatic simulation mechanism training to young people
Duration: five days (July 7-11, 2019)
- good governance and transparency among young people
- Youth and bet on sustainable development
- Youth and the safe use of social media
- Diplomatic simulation
Qatar country will cover
- One round trip Travel expenses
Who can apply?
- Be between the age of 18 to 30 years old
- Male / females can apply
- Be from an OIC member country
- Adhere events regulation
How to apply?
Applicants should apply before the deadline.