Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Design Thinking for Innovation Free Online Course provided by the University of Virginia and going to teach by top-ranked faculty. Moreover, the course provides an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four critical questions and many tools to assist the participants in understanding design thinking as a problem-solving approach. Besides, the course seeks several stories from various organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions. In this case, interested people can join now.
Program developer: University of Virginia
Course organizer: Coursera
Type of course: Free online course with a certificate of completion
Level of study: Beginner
Course instructor: Jeanne M. Liedtka
Duration: 6 hours
Instruction language: English with the subtitle of Arabic, Vietnamese, Korean, Spanish
What will the participants learn:
- Design thinking and its usages.
- Program preparation and taking action when access to opportunity.
- Usages of design thinking to generate innovative ideas.
- How to find ideas you generate and recognize which one is similar to produce specific, desired outcomes.
- Thinking strategically
- Design thinking
- Innovation management
- Design management
- What is design thinking, including six videos and two readings?
- Innovation mind preparation with six videos.
- Idea generation about four videos.
- Experimentation, including five videos.
- Final assignment, including one reading.
How to apply:
Interested people can apply online