Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study All Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers scholarships opportunities in all Academic disciplines for applicants interested in pursuing their postgraduate studies in Germany in the academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship covers all expenses including family expenses. Eligible International students/applicants can see the details and apply to them.
Details of DAAD Scholarship:
Fields of study: All Disciplines
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Location: Boone Germany
Instruction language: German and English
Type: Fully Funded
Benefits of the DAAD scholarship for All Disciplines:
- Monthly payment 850 Euro
- Health insurance, including (accident and personal liability)
- Travel expenses
- One-off study fee
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for family members
- Online learning German Language preparation course fee for 6 months after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter
- If applicants start their study in German language and required to start the preparation language, the DAAD will decide whether to fund participation and for how long depending on German Language skills and projects.
- The allowance for learning the German language during the scholarship period will be available for each person.
- TestDAf fee will be paid after received the scholarship
Who is able to apply:
- Applicants must be graduated (Bachelor, Diploma or comparable academic degree)
- Those applicants who have studied artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD provides subject-specific
- Applicants graduation must not be more than 6 years
- Applicants resident in Germany must not be more than 15 months
- All applicants are required to submit the admission letter form host university before the scholarship-supported study begins.
- If the degree program contains a study period or work placement for several months, only in the following condition, the scholarship will be available;
- The study must be for pursuing the scholarship objective
- The study program must not be launched in the applicant’s home country
- Language proficiency:
- Applicants need to submit language certificate (eg: DSH or TestDaf for German studying and English certificate)
- English required certificate: TOEFL IBT 79, IELTS 6.5
- Those applicants who do not have a language certificate can have a language test with DAAD lecturers.
- Diplomas and credits proof
- Online application form
- A CV in tabular for a maximum of 3 pages
- Study plan, motivation letter, and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany
- University diploma and transcript.
- Language skills proof
- Employment certificate, placements proof
- a copy of passport
- copy of school diploma and transcript (with all individual grades)
- reference letter form university lecturer must be included applicant qualifications, the reference must have hand-signed, no digital or scanned signature.
note: applicants must translate their documents in German or English
How to apply:
Applicants can apply online via the DAAD portal linked below
- register on daad portal,
- request for a reference, download the form and send it to your referees by email
- apply online
- send the reference letters by post
Please read the notes on applying in the portal here
For further information, please visit the DAAD scholarship website