Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSHSK(Chinese)
Fields of study All Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction EnglishChinese
Opportunity ID 10469
Chinese Government Scholarship is offered for students from countries around the world to study their master’s degree or PhD at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) in China. This institute was founded in 1920, currently has three campuses.
Scholarship benefits and details:
The scholarship covers all expenses related to the study in China, including tuition, accommodation, insurance, and Stipend:
- Exemption from:
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- Accommodation fee
- Annual Medical insurance about 800 RMB
- Monthly allowance of 3000 RMB for Master’s and 3500 RMB for PhD applicants
Duration of Scholarship:
- Remedial Chinese Language studies: 1
- Master degree studies: 2-3
- PhD studies: 4 years
- Duration of scholarship for master degree: 2-4 years
- Duration of scholarship for PhD: 4-5 years
Note: Duration of Master studies in the fields of architecture, urban and rural planning, civil engineering, and landscape architecture is three years.
Organization: Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)
Application opening: October 15, 2021
Application closing date: March 31, 2022
Medium of instruction: Chinese or English
Fields of study: Various fields of study in different school. download the list from the link at the end of this post.
Who can apply?
- Be healthy and have the nationality of a country other than China
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants of master’s degree should have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- PhD applicants should have a master degree and be under the age of 40.
- Have excellent educational performance
- Possess good ability in scientific research
- Women Scholarship Endowment (WSE) Scholarships at Afghanistan Public and Private universities.
- ‘Open Doors Russian Graduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for Foreign Students 2020-21
- ADB Scholarship at the University of Hawaii in Manoa 2021-2022
How to apply?
Eligible Applicants should prepare the required documents and apply as instructed below.
Required documents (English or Chinese or translated in English/Chinese)
- Chinese government Scholarship Application form (in duplicate)
- Highest full-time study diploma (in English/Chinese)
- Study or research plan (at least 800 words in English / Chinese) download the format
- Two letters of recommendation by professor or associate professor
- Passport (valid for one year at least)
- Photocopy of foreigner physical examination
- Receipt of Material Assessment Fee from Bank: 60 USD or 400 RMB
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Harbin, Da Zhi Branch
Bank Address: 318 East Dazhi Street, Harbin, People’s Republic of China
Name: Harbin Institute of Technology
Account Number: 3500040109008900513
- Language proficiency certificate: HSK4 or above (210), for program taught in Chinese, IELTS 5.5 TOEFL 80 or Certificate of English Proficiency from previous academic institutions for English taught program. Applicants with no command of Chinese or insufficient knowledge of Chinese language should take a one-year Chinese language course and should pass HSK 4 to continue their studies.
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter (no a must)
Note: applicants are advised to contact the professor before application and enclose the acceptance letter from supervisors of HIT.
Select Type B Scholarship and use the code 10213.
Applicants should post the application documents (paper with remittance receipt copy.
Download list of programs, health form, study plan and recommendation letter template.
Add: No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China
Please mark clearly the “CSC Scholarship Application” on the envelope.