Opportunity ID 8951
The Crossroads Emerging leaders program is career development program for young students between the age of 18 -24.
The program invites applicants from all over the world who are the first member of their family attending to the university and have financial problem and faced with social circumstances to apply to an online program starting on September 9. Successful applicants will be invited to participate in a week long program that consist the following:
- five day Harvard classroom experience led by Harvard faculty
- case studies, group discussion,
Interested and qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply to this unique program. please have a look at the details of the program below.
- Harvard Business School Club of the GCC,
- HBS Professors Turan Khanna and Karim Lakhani and the Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute at Harvard University.
Location: Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai
Deadline: 30 August 2019 (Extended deadline: September 30, 2019)
Online program date start: September 9, 2019
Program date: March 31 – April 5, 2020
Duration: one week
Benefits of the program:
- Traveling costs
- Lodging and studying materials
Note: the visa cost must be covered by the applicants
- Tarun Khanna
- Karim R.Lakhani and some other Harvard school members.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18-24
- Applicants must be the first person in their family to attend the university.
- Applicants should be going to start an undergraduate studies or newly enrolled in the undergraduate university or recent graduates of university (graduated in past three years)
- Applicants who need to be supported financially
- Be studying in their home country
- Must be proficient in the English language
- be from a country of in central Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America or the United States
- Combination of case studies
- Group discussion
- Potential career paths discussion
- Information session for how to apply at Harvard University.
Those applicants who are done the online session successfully they are required to prepare the documents below:
- ID Card (Tazkira), and valid passport
- Resume (1page)
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Two recommendation letter
- Photo in passport size
How to apply:
- First, applicants will have the online session and then will culminate in the week-long Dubai experience.
- After passing the online session successfully, applicants will be invited to apply in-person experience held in Dubai
- Create your account and Apply NOW
For further information, please have a look here