Opportunity ID 3830
CORNET is accepting applications for Global Academic Challenge. Students from any part of the world who can think creatively about the real estate problem faced by Real estate professionals for companies like Google, Duke Energy, and … ? Applicants need address the challenges like reducing the gap between the business speed and real estate typical speed.
Creative thinkers can apply and win a fully paid trip to travel the world.
- Free Trip to Corenet Global Summit in Asia or North America ( all expenses are paid by corenet)
- $5,000 prize
- Global experience
The Global Summit will take place in two places:
- Boston, USA : October 14-17, 2018
- Hong Kong: March 2019
- Deadline: August 17, 2018
- Competitors announcement: September 7, 2018
Who can apply?
Students who are currently studying their bachelor or master degree in any field of study can apply.
- Not have more than seven years work experience
How to apply?
A team mixed up from 2 to 4 students including a faculty advisor can apply online.
For more information about the Global Academic Challenge please visit the official challenge website HERE