Opportunity ID 183596
Scholarship for Afghanistan is looking for individuals who have a high level of English language understanding and writing abilities to join the team as a content writer.
The content writer is responsible to write the website’s academic content following all the rules and samples to avoid plagiarism and make unique and valuable content.
Scholarship for Afghanistan
Scholarship for Afghanistan is the first and largest opportunity portal in Afghanistan that connects talents with opportunities with the aim of making education and opportunities accessible to everyone.
- Position title: English Content writer
- Organization: Scholarship for Afghanistan
- Job type: Full time
- Duty station: online
- Contract type: contract
- Contract Duration: Minimum one year.
- Probation: 3 months
- Education: Bachelor
- Gender: female/male
- Closing date: June 30, 2022
Qualification and requirements:
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Should be proficient in the English language (excellent academic writing)
- Being familiar with internet browsing and website usage.
- Knowledge of how to avoid plagiarism and the ability to paraphrase.
- Ability in using Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel)
- Should have the ability to write innovatively.
- Have the SEO knowledge
- Skills in using Photoshop or other photo tools are a plus point.
- Be able to work online and manage the duties properly.
- Access to a suitable Internet and electricity.
- Be able to work in a team and independently
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be honest
- Passionate about helping others
- Paying close attention to the details.
Scholarship for Afghanistan recruits eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, language, gender, and religion. However, female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants must send their CV along with a cover letter (maximum 500 words- describing the motivation and reason for applying to this post and how your qualification makes you the best candidate among all) through the following email address. Please indicate the position title in the subject of your email.