Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 30
Fields of study Social Change, Entrepreneurship & Development
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 10 Months
Language of Instruction English
Applications for the Global Change-maker Fellowship are now open. It is a 10-month advancement program seeking to interface and develop a community of Social Change Leaders who are focused on addressing challenges in their local communities. During the program, the Fellows work on implementing their initiative while participating in immersive workshops, training and mentorship.
Application deadline: 31 March 2021
Awarding organization: Connecting Dreams Foundation (CDF)
Number of fellows: 30
Duration: 10 months (8-10 hrs. weekly time commitment)
- The fellowship provides changemakers with an opportunity to get access to global knowledge, community, training and tools to grow more effective collaborators of change and develop their initiatives.
- It is free of cost.
- They attend 3 fully-funded training camps during the year
- Between the training, they complete weekly assignments 3-4 hours per assignment
- The fellows will have the support of Global Experts and Mentors in their initiative.
- Fellows will gain 21st-century entrepreneurship skills.
- At the end of 10 months, they become a part of the lifelong global community.
- Those meeting the following criteria are eligible:
Dedicated social leaders at the ages of 13-30 Years with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach towards resolving community-centric challenges
- Have a commitment to community development in social entrepreneurship or leadership
- Leading or a vital part of building an initiative that is in the framework of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Willing to complete an intensive 10 month-long personal and professional leadership development
- Visionary in transforming and scaling their initiative
Fellowship focus areas
Adaptive and Collaborative Leadership
- Catalyzing and fostering the process of creating change through collaboration
- Designing solutions for all stakeholders by testing problems through a systems lens
- Developing the capacity of leaders to nurture the vision, speak across differences, and inspire others to act
Sustainable Development Goals
- Learning the foundations of social change while unearthing the meaning of a sustainable future
- Leading when conflicting but interdependent values are in tension
How to apply?
Qualified applicants can apply online.
Applicants will be interviewed by the team members at the organization. The shortlisted applicants will present their change-making journey and initiative to an online panel.
- Selection of fellows: 31 March 2021
- Selection of fellows: March 2021
- Bootcamp training: April 2021
- Workshop 2: July 2021
- Mentorship Connect: July 2021
- Workshop 3: December 2021
- Final showcase: January 2022
For more information about the fellowship, please visit connecting dreams.