Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
The Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance course offered by The Hague Academy for Local Governance for local officials and civil societies or anyone who is working for development and government. In addition, the course provides the opportunity for participants to discuss ways to involve citizens, minorities, and marginalized groups to build a culture of inclusive governance. Moreover, the participants will know how civil society can empower the citizens to voice concerns and keep their governments accountable to issues affecting their community.
Deadline: 5 February 2021
Program date: 15 to 26 March 2021
Who can apply:
- Anyone working for a municipal, provincial or national government, a donor organization or NGO, or anyone who is working for development and governance.
- By joining this course, participants will learn the followings:
- Recognize instruments for increasing social accountability.
- Participants will clear their roles and their partners.
- Define the situation to do and do not for a successful project.
- Working on the policy cycle.
- Learn about the tools for communication with citizens, NGOs, and other Stakeholders.
- After successful completion, the participants will receive a certificate of completion.
Course provider: The Hague Academy for Local Governance.
Instructors: Rober Lautenbach and Jerome Scheltens
Participation fee: 3.150 € and covers course costs, drinks, lunches, training materials, and travel costs.
Required language: English
- Participants can find a supporter from a development agency and other funding opportunities
- Nuffic Scholarships: this scholarship is offered to help the participants to develop and improve the skills, instincts, and abilities.
- Learning Objectives
- Intended Audience
- Practical information
- Funding Opportunities
- Nuffic Scholarships
- Application Deadline
- Visa Applications
- Contact Information
How to apply:
Interested applicants can apply with their fee and to available scholarships
anyone wants to gather more information. Please visit the link