Language Requirement HSK(Chinese)
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 To 4 Years
Language of Instruction EnglishChinese
Opportunity ID 146106
Chinese Government Scholarship -University program is a fully-funded scholarships program offered by China’s ministry of education to international students to study their master or PhD studies in Chinese Universities. Application is open for 2021 CSC Scholarships at Xiamen University.
Details of Chinese Government Scholarships
- master programs: 2 or three years
- PhD programs: 4 years
Fields of study: Various. Download the complete list from HERE
These scholarships cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation on-campus or off-campus subsidy of RMB 700 per month for master and 1000 RMB for PhD.
- Monthly living allowance of RMB 3000 for master and 3500 RMB for PhD
- Medical insurance
- Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Postgraduate Scholarship at CQ University Australia
- Paris-Saclay University International Masters Scholarships Program 2021-22 in France [fully-funded]
- 30 Scholarships at President University in Indonesia
- University of Adelaide Undergraduate & Postgraduate Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students
Who can apply?
Applicants applying to the Chinese Government Scholarship at Xiamen University should meet the following requirements:
- Not be over 35 years of age for Master degree studies and over 40 for PhD studies
- Hold a bachelor’s degree for master’s studies and a master’s degree or above for PhD studies.
How to apply?
- Applicants should apply to CSC Scholarships online. Please select type B and use the agency number of Xiamen university 10384. Fill the application form, print it and sign it.
- Apply online to Xiamen university online and upload the CSC scanned application form.
Apply to CSC Scholarships | apply to University
For more details please visit Xiamen University website