Opportunity ID 3130
Language Requirement TOEFL
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The ministry of Commerce of China offers 30 scholarships for outstanding students from different countries having broad international horizon to continue their master degree in China. Students who are manager and officials of the government, NGO, media and other Public sectors can apply to this scholarship.
Number of scholarship: 30
Duration of the program: 2 years
Field of study: International law and Chinese Law
Instruction language: English
Location: Wuhan University, China
Deadline: June 28, 2019
Opening Ceremony: September 1, 2019
Program Ending: July 6, 2021
Qualification and Eligibility:
Applicants from any country other than the People’s Republic of China meeting the following criteria can apply:
- Be in good health
- Hold a bachelor degree
- Be from a developing country
- Work in the government, NGO or academic institutions
- have more than three years of work experience.
- Be proficient in English language (IELTS 6, TOEFL 80). those who do not have the international exam score, should participate in the written and oral exam organized by Wuhan University.
- Be under 45 years of age(born after 1974)
- Not have previously studied in China
- have potential for career development
Admitted students will provided the scholarship to cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fee exemption
- English Teaching Subsidy
- Living costs of 36000 RMB paid each year to each candidate for master and 42000 RMB /year/person for PHD program
- Air fare
- Accommodation inside campus
- Teaching material and research fee
- Medical insurance
- 3000 RMB as One – off settlement allowance
How to apply?
Applicants applying to Wuhan University master degree scholarship, should follow the steps below:
- Apply online in CSC and Wuhan University (Choose B type of Chinese government scholarship program- university code is 10486)
- Apply online at Wuhan University website, choose Chinese government Scholarship.
- Download print and sign the completed application forms of CSC and Wuhan university
- Attach the photo to the application forms and Sign them
- Submit the application forms along with the required documents to the Economic and Commercial office Chinese Embassy
- Submit a written request to office mentioned above for an official recommendation letter stating that the applicants are willing to study in other universities, if the sets in Wuhan University is full. Or any other request.
- Applicants need to email the documents to Ms. Yuan for verification in Wuhan university. The hard copies must be submitted to the university in September, if the applicant is admitted.
- Chinese Government scholarship application form
- Wuhan university international scholar application form
- Supervisor Recommendation letter from the work place
- Professor recommendation letter
- 2 copy of each degree document
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Research plan
- Passport copy (personal passport )
- English language proficiency for non-native speaker of English and those who have not studied their first degree in English (IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 80 or pass an English exam by the university)
- 2 recently taken photos size 2-inch with white background
- Health form
For more information please Wuhan University or contact Ms. Yuan, admission office, Wuhan University.
Post code: 430072