Opportunity ID 9703
To contribute to the goal of finding strategies of prevention and response for Gender-Based Violence in low and middle income countries World Bank Group or WBG in partnership with Sexual Research Initiative has created the Sexual Violence Research Initiative or SVRI. Therefore WBG and SVRI requests for proposal for innovative interventions and research or other related activities that will help improve prevention and responses for gender-based violence in low and middle income countries.
- Deadlines: September 13, 2019.
- Funding Organizations: Sexual Violence Research Initiative and World Bank Group
- Important Dates:
- 8 July 2019 – Call / request for proposals
- 13 September 2019 – Closing date for applications
- 14-October– 1 Nov. 2019 Regional review
- 10 December 2019 – External review 18 November
- Dec 2019 – Communication of outcomes to the research committee
- Jan -Feb 2020 – Notification and acceptance of awards by awardees
- June 2020 – May 2022 (up to 24months) – Individual Project timeframes
- Each organization can submit two submission but if both successful, they will only be awarded for one.
- The project plan for the implementation should not be more than 24 months (expecting that the award will cover the majority of costs)
- $ 100,000 USD – Maximum Level of Award (any application asking more than this, will be not be considered).
- Any organization from based in middle and low income countries (as classified by world bank)
- Any organization that is not based in middle and low income countries but they are working in these countries
- Experience/Track Record: preference will be given to those that has track record of intervention and research development for response to or the prevention of gender-based violence in middle and low income countries.
- Award will not be given to individuals but to organizations
- Organizations eligible includes NGOs, Research and Academic
- Applications from UN agencies and World Bank Group will not be accepted
- Online Application form (with project budget and outcomes)
- SVRI and WBG DM Award Approval Form (completed and signed)
- CVs of key personnel (using the template that is provided)
- Project Plan (using the template provided)
- If required – Appendices
How to apply:
Apply Now (To register as a new user and then proceed to the next steps)
To make sure you have followed all the process successfully, please read the guidelines first.
If you have problem filling the online application form, please contact email@example.com.
For more information, please go to the official website of World Bank Programs.