Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study All Subjects
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 1207
Application is open for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship offered For Afghanistan and Other Countries.
The Government of Brunei Darussalam has announced that it offers scholarships for foreign students in the academic year of 2022/2023. This scholarship has provided foreign students to study in one of the four different universities.
Deadline: February 15, 2022
Starting date: July/August 2022
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Level of study:
- Master’s degree
- UBD (Brunei Darussalam University).
- UNISSA (Islam Sultan Sharif Ali University.)
- UTB (Teknologi Brunei University.)
- PB (Politeknik Brunei .)
- (KUPU SB) Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan
- Paying the fees of tuition, acceptance, examination, registration, orientation…
- Economy classes air-ticket to/from Brunie Darussalam to the country.
- BND$500 for personal allowance per month
- BND$150.00 for meals allowance per month
- BND$600.00 for annual books expenses.
- Allowance for Baggage shipping
You may also like:
- Azerbaijan Fully-funded Scholarships for OIC and NAM Member countries
- 85 Romania Scholarships for all degrees
- Turkey Scholarship for Afghanistan and other countries
- ANSO scholarship for young talents international students in China
- NPU President Scholarship Program for Master and PhD in China
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)
- Citizens of ASEAN, Commonwealth, OIC countries are eligible to apply.
- For undergraduate studies and diploma degrees, the age limit is 18- 25
- For a master’s degree, the applicants’ age must be under 35 on 31st July 2022.
- Should not hold any other scholarship
Note: This Scholarship is not for Brunei permanent residents.
You are not encouraged to bring your family member to Brunie, any expenses related to the family member will be paid by the applicant, not by scholarship.
- Following the rules and regulations.
- Respecting the rules and regulations of Universities.
- The applicants are not allowed to follow political activities.
- Respecting the customs of Brunei Darussalam.
- Copies of the certificates and documents.
- The scholarship recipient will be required to return back to his/her home country immediately after completing the program
- The scholarship recipient must undergo health screening in Brunei Darussalam if the Ministry of Foreign Affairs makes it necessary,
Application Procedure for Brunei Scholarship:
In order to apply for this scholarship follow the steps below:
- Download and fill the application form, Your form should be endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brunie or the National Focal Point for scholarships of the candidate’s country.
- Email the completed form along with a security clearance statement – from the police station or a security agency that you have not committed any crime- to the email which is given [email protected]
- Those who apply to the University of Brunei Darussalam should also submit an online application through the link below.
Do not forget that the Government of Brunei Darussalam has the right to reject any applicants and only successful applicants will be informed.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information contact: [email protected]