Opportunity ID 4392
Do you want to start your own business?
Do you want to become an English language teacher?
Do you have an upper intermediate level of English or Higher?
Do You have leadership skills or potentials?
Do you have volunteer Experience?
Do you live in Kabul?
Are you 16 – 22 years old?
If yes, You can apply to one year Fellowship program funded by the Blossom Hill Foundation (BHF) USA.
This program is designed for young Afghan citizens who want to develop their skills in leadership, communication, entrepreneurship and language teaching.
- Leadership 2. Effective Communication Skills 3. Planning 4. Time Management 5. Entrepreneurship 6. Language Teaching Methodology
Program Duration: 1 Year (Sept 2019 – July 2020)
Who can apply?
- Be an Afghan citizen (having officially verified National ID Card (Tazkira)
- The applicants age must be between 16 – 24 years
- Having Upper intermediate level of English
Desired competencies and conditions
- Leadership potentials, skills or experience
- Having family support for the fellowship
- Passionate to start his/her own business /career after the program completion
- Be purpose oriented
- Having empathy and compassion towards others
How to apply?
Apply now through the following link:
Application Deadline: August 26, 2019
Location: Quality Education and Sustainable Development Support Organization (QESDSO), Kart -e Char, Kabul, Afghanistan
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for written test and face-to-face interview.