Opportunity ID 753
BibiGul Youth and Adult Literacy Contest 2017 is organized by UNESCO, First Lady Office, The office of Second Vice president and the Deputy Ministry of Education for Literacy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
the main purpose of this contest is to encourage the organizations, institutions, individuals who have worked on the expanding youth literacy environment in Afghanistan. “Literacy for Social Change and Sustainable Development”
Individuals, organizations, individuals or other entities:
- promoting literacy through effective and innovative projects/ programs.
- have a proven record of innovative work in the field of literacy for at least three years.
- Programmes/projects awarded Bibigul Leteracy Contest for Afghanistan 2016 are not eligible.
Download and fill the Application form according the guideline and submit the them along with the requested materials to the Deputy Minister of Literacy Secretariat before or on 11th October 2017
Your application should include:
- summary of you/your organization
- Summary of your project/programme related to literacy
- How the result of your program contribute the relevant field of contest
For more information please visit the following websites:
for further queries: email@example.com